Re: Berkley production line

To: V4GR@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Berkley production line
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:20:37 -0500
        I think there is one on the Salt already. I believe it belongs to Ron
Benham. Don't think it's set any record yet, but man it sure is the right
size to set some. Two or three more ought to really stir things up.
        Thats what I love about this sport. Lots of creativity and ingenuity
you'll never see any where else.

JB