"The List"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: "The List"
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:22:39 -0500
        This is great, since Wendy exposed our list to the LSR community things
have really exploded. We have subscribers from NZ and GB which makes it an
international affair. Exciting.
        This coming weekend ECTA will hold it's season opener at Maxton, NC. I
guess, the first LSR event of 1999. Were looking forward to a great year,
and invite all those interested to come out and have some fun with us.
Maybe Keith and/or Chuck will let you guys in on there ecperiences over the
weekend.
        One observation. Seems to be some side discussions going on where the
rest
of us may only get half of the conversation. Confusing to say the least.
Were all interested in anything LSR, make sure the address has the
<land-speed@autox.team.net> on it so we can all participate.

        John Beckett