Tach's ....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tach's ....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:30:01 -0800
John Beckett has this old Cassette type playback recorder... for his Tach..
wonderful system.. you can pop a new tape in and have at it...

I have been searching for the right Playback tach... Autometer has several
options but nothing that has all the drag racing features in more then
40secs of run time.. what are you all doing.... My Bville Motor was a drag
racing motor and has a ton of RPM capability... Don't plan on using it all
but it is there ....

Just curious... I finally Told Jegs Friday that it was to late ... and I
had accepted a Tach that was really about half what I wanted and Half what
they had to sell... or backorder I should say....What do you all think?....
I really can't afford a Race Pack computer... But with the systems info I
do get I should be capable of making some basic changes...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )