Re: Maxton

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: Tim Schoeny <j82244@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:37:20 -0400
I run a "piggyback" controller on the stock computer which also has an
aftermarket chip in it. Can change(using a keypad) fuel delivery and ign timing
at four rpm points and has a built in rev limiter( although I still use the MSD
for that) and a nitros control( maybe sometime I'll try that). If you add a
laptop and some software it allows changes every 500 rpm and also data logs for
up to 6 min. I think. Hope to have the laptop up and running in the next few
weeks-then the fun(?) will begin.
                                                                         Tim
Schoeny