Re: Shut down.... Hey TOM

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>, <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shut down.... Hey TOM
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 10:00:18 -0500
Dave.... Tom's advice was good.... it also included the info about Taking it
easy in fast cars the first couple of passes..

We did that with Will Handzel even though he is a member of the Two club at
Muroc.... we still brought him up to speed in the camaro slowly... took four
passes to make a full speed pass.. in a new environment it's just a safe way
to get there...

next year I am going to follow Dave's advice and Set the Car up to go fast
on the first Pass... we payed a few dues last year and expect to pay some
more.. but we know what the salt feels like after the many passes we made
last year...

Keith