Re: Rear steering

To: "john robinson" <john@engr.wisc.edu>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear steering
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 09:36:12 -0700
I believe that anyone who would spend ten minutes talking to Andy
Green about rear-wheel steering would soon abandon any notion of such
an idea. Andy and I have spent quite a bit of time talking about this
very --  in his case, scary -- subject, and the summation was: unless
there is no other way, don't try to steer this way!

 Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures