Re: bike question

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: bike question
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 17:05:49 -0600
if you want a nice definitive answer, I doubt you will find it
as the open classes by definition have no streamlining, yet
you can have the most elegant of desired streamlining to the
rear of such a rider
so long as it satisfies the "partially streamlined rules"

see page 98 new rule book which explains the above
where it says "no streamlining is permitted in the open
class, seat or tail section must conform to partially
streamlining rules"

in addition you are allowed a very streamlined front
fender in the "non streamlined" -open class

is it all clear now ?

Joe :)

not only can you have streamlining behind the rider on
in an "open" class