Re: Aero Testing

To: "Twin Jugs Cycle" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Aero Testing
From: "Michael Puig" <puig@artshot.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:24:42 -0600
years and years ago when I was young and foolish I managed to worm my way on
the phones to a NASA aero engineer to see how I could make my VW bus more
aerodynamic. Yes it is true. God knows what i was thinking. The guy was
really nice. He said the real problem with the "Loaf" was the back and not
the front, said it needed to be 20 feet longer or something insane. He did
say though that if i mounted a rigid spar, a really rigid spar right where
the big VW was, and made it 15 or 20 feet in length and attach a 3 foot half
sphere it would really help...

Now do you thin I was crazy enuf to do that? Hell it olny got as far as the
drawings.... I just drafted trucks when I went to California.

still insane in Houston

Mike Puig
50cc monster liner