RE: Tool Box Protection

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:28:10 -0500
Neil:
been planning on trying an ol'-timey drugstore, but haven't been past one
lately.  It's not available at Walgreens.

I remember the paper wrap that the military used.  Nice to be informed how
it worked.

(They coated stuff w/ cosmoline, too-- but you had to clean it off when you
were ready to put it in service.  Would be really yukky on tools, I think.)
Russ, #1226B