RE: Tool Box Protection

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Tool Box Protection
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:56:50 -0500
Russ;

Yes, it sure would be! It was bad enough to clean off of rifles.

I'm sure the new recruits these days are spared the odious task we were
assigned to in Basic Training at Ft. Knox. All the brand new M-1 (this may
give you a clue to how old I am) rifles we were issued came packed in
cosmoline.

I know what you mean about Walgreens. It looks like they are trying to be
just another Circle-K.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ