Re: Easier to read guages?

To: Rick@rbmotorsports.com, albaugh_neil@ti.com, foxriverkid@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Easier to read guages?
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:46:31 +1000
I have installed all of my gauges ( avionic by the way ) that have a
programmable alarm O/P these are all in series so if any parameter is
exceded it shuts down the whole show , as well all the gauges hold a peak
reading as well as datalogging retreavable via  laptop  the alarm or alarms
also activate a led  and hold  till reset  cheap insurance  and hopefully a
reasonable solution to saving a motor and tracking down any problems during
a run  anyone else tried this ?
Gary

Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918. More info at
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800