Re: Stepped Headers

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Ed Van Scoy"
Subject: Re: Stepped Headers
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 07:55:58 -0500
i think from all my reading / experience over the years ( 57 ) that header
science is just not pure science but more part black art / part science.
that said i think each engine responds to different header and intake
designs in its own way and the only proper way to achieve max output for a
particular engine is the get it on the dyno and apply all the science and
art that you can bring to bear untill you think you have achieved its max.

just my opinion , but i aint ever been wrong lol

Don T.
EVO Power & Machine
www.accessatc.net/~piggy
www.snartracing.com