RE: Stepped Headers

To: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>, "Ed Van Scoy" <lsr128@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Stepped Headers
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:37:51 -0500
That is an interesting viewpoint. Did it ever occur to you that most things
we take for granted now would have been considered magic and or a black art
100 years ago yet there are good engineering sources that document how they
all work. Generally what is not understood is considered to be either a
black art or magic.
As far as experience goes, I am 52, I always ask if someone has 30 years
experience or 1 year 30 times.. I am pretty good at this racing game yet
have been humbled on many occasions either by something I thought I knew or
by someone I discounted as having no practical experience. If this never
happens to someone they are taking no chances..

Dave Dahlgren