Re: Vapor Separator Tanks

To: "John L Staiger" <staiger3@starband.net>,
Subject: Re: Vapor Separator Tanks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:56:31 -0600
When I've run two returns in the past.   always done them sperately... once
we ran three bypassing regulators and two of those were combined in a single
return line....

I was amazed at how small the Kinsler EFI's return line was... and the
pump's size... compared to the BG 400 and it's heft... guess Bosch just does
a better job of keeping things light.