Re: re maxton tires for texas

To: docb8532@aol.com
Subject: Re: re maxton tires for texas
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:36:09 +0000
Doc, you may want to check your Bridgestone(or ANY other) source on what
you're qouting there! Not sure about anywhere else.. but those numbers are
not going to fly at Maxton(the second numbers are way off base and only a Z
rated tire is a plus to the first number if I remebr correctly(by the way,
your sponsoring authority is the only thing that matters if you're running on
their course).
Todd