Re: Ratical lives

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Ratical lives
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 23:08:40 -0600
When you are ready for paint I hear Earl Scheib has a good deal on
right now.  My former neighbor who owns a body shop says they pay more
for paint than Earl Scheib charges for the full paint job.  However I
appreciate the fact that the old neighbor uses only the latest and
greatest in paint and most of the cars they work on are European high
buck cars.  With the engine running and the minor problems out of the
way the other necessities will go fast.

Wes