RE: Ratical lives

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: RE: Ratical lives
From: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 07:47:48 -0400
Without a water pump you are asking for detonation from hot spots and
localized over heating., steam pockets and a whole bunch of other nasty
things. If you refuse to run a real water pump at least precharge the
cooling system to 20 psi with air so you have some hope of getting down
the track for more than a mile at a time. I can pee as hard as most of
the electric water pumps and they do little to pressurize the engine.
Dave