Third course

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Third course
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:42:21 EDT
If a third course was established for licensing and tune up pass', the
clocks wouldn't require the accuracy of the record run courses. We could use
less
sophisticated, outdated equipment on that course. Shoot, we could sit  someone
out there with binoculars and a stop watch! LOL

DF's idea about no licensing pass' at Speed Weeks is an interesting
possibility for all the reasons he sited. I can see excluding newbies only  but
allow
licensing pass' for an experienced racer who has a  license and is going for
an upgrade.

Otto