Re: Third course

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Third course
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:02:20 -0600
I suggest installing external, hand actuated magnetos on every
port-a-potty with MDS ignitions wired to the seats.  They could be
triggered after a reasonable delay when the units are occupied, thus
cutting down on the long lines of impatient and needy patrons and
giving them the possibility of speeding up the rate of occupancy.  We
could also issue numbers or have windows of opportunity for male and
female patrons with additional categories for age or medical
requirements as well.  Maybe the folks at the Red Flame could have a
take a number machine as you leave the tables after your meal to
further increase the efficiency.  That would penalize those who prepare
meals in their pits.  Perhaps Jon could work out a system that would
reward those who don't use the facilities on one day with early
scheduled times the next day.  Just think of the possibilities!

Wes