Piston Ring

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Piston Ring
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:35:44 -0500
While attempting to put my TD engine together over the weekend, I managed
to break one of the piston rings on my pistons.  Both the rings and the
pistons are "new," having been put in the engine by a rebuilder some 20
years ago and the engine has never run since.

Moss only sells rings as a set for four pistons at $66, but I only need
the one.

Anyone out there have a spare ring?  It is the second one down from the
top and the pistons are 0.040 over.  They are the type with four rings.

TIA

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII