Re: MG V8 newsletter website

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, larryhoy@prodigy.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG V8 newsletter website
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:31:48 EDT
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/3/99 10:24:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@virgin.net writes:

> What demand?  What site?

Paul,

I don't know about the demand, but the site is:

http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm

This is the web site for the MGV8 Newsletter, published by the NAMGBR V8
register, Kurt Schley. There is a companion site covering the 1999 MGV8
convention at:

http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8conv.htm

Neither of these two sites are available right now, because of technical
problems at AOL, but they should be up soon. In the meantime, you can spend
some time at my "Stuffing a V8 into a Small British Sports Car" web site at:

http://members.aol.com/danmas/

Is is currently available, not effected by the AOL problems.

Dan