Re: MG V8 newsletter website

To: BlkfxdWG@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG V8 newsletter website
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 20:22:31 -0400
Cc: DANMAS@aol.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Carl-

Throw the York compressor away, if that is the one you got( large, square thing)
!!!  If you want to use R134, throw any compressor you may have gotten. If you
have a good Sanden or Sankyo compressor, & want to use R12 or it's replacements,
fine. The GM compressor (either the radial, or the HUGE cylindrical style) is
not
a good option, too hard to mount. Glenn Towery sells a decent A/C mount for the
Sanden/Sanko unit, let him know if you have Rover or Buick heads. You will have
to mount the alternator on the passenger side. I have the worlds best mount for
GM alternator on a Rover head, if you need one, I will fax you a pattern/simple
instructions. Glen & others have mounts for the Rover alternator.

Jim Stuart