RE: found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>, "Julie Ann Phillips" <jphillips@cvalley.net>
Subject: RE: found V8 T-5 $75.00/installation questions
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:46:43 -0700
Cc: "v8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
>The easiest way to drain the transmission out of the car, is to tilt so the
>rear is low, & let the fluid drain where the drive
shaft yoke fits.

Jim is correct, I would add this info though.  Don't change any oil until you
are done moving the engine/transmission in and out.
You likely will do this more than one time.  Each time you tip the assembly so
you can get it in or out of the car you'll
automatically drain the transmission.  Have plenty of floor dry ready.  Funny
how we learn things.

Larry Hoy