Re: fuel pump

To: mgs@autox.team.net (mgs)
Subject: Re: fuel pump
From: todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil (Todd Mullins)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 09:57:03 -0500 (CDT)
David Hay writes:
>     Another thing: I chose the DGV over the DCOE because I was told
> that the DCOE is very tempermental and would make my car illegal (there
> is some BS in here somewhere). The advice went on to say that the DGV
> had better driveability and reliability than the DCOE (this is
> plausible).
>     I'll keep everyone posted on events. Questions? Comments?

Only one comment, and it really doesn't amount to much, but I've always
felt that a downdraft carbie looks a bit funny on an LBC (excepting
those with Vee engines, of course [lucky dogs]).

--

Todd Mullins
todd@nutria.nrlssc.navy.mil     On the lovely Mississippi (USA) Coast

'74 MGB Tourer with "Twin 1.5 in. S.U. semi-downdraught carburetters"