[Top] [All Lists]

Re: Overdrives

Subject: Re: Overdrives
From: (Graham McCann)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 11:46:24 +1000
>A non related question to netters "across the pond"  What does the term
>"swarf" mean? Reading some instructions on installing a sunroof and it says "
> must be taken to remove any swarf from the body.  At first I thought
>it was burrs (rough edges on metal  but I believe that to be "fraze" in
>Any help?

Swarf is the filings etc which make such a mess when you work on any metal
surface - a bit like sawdust is to a wood worker


>From 'down the pond'.
Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
06 2889055

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>