Re: MG Web Pages

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Web Pages
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:07:13 -500
Ernest E. Gilbert writes:

>MG page is now  http://www.lawref.com/eeg/britworks/

I've made the change on the SOL Members page-

-a reminder to all- you too can add your page to the sol members listing! Just
send me the URL.

> We have begun a reference page to list all the MG suppliers we can find.

You might include a link to the SOL Parts & Services page, at:
http://www.team.net/sol/britpart.html

Note: Thanks to Chris Kantarjiev, the new maintainer of the "Monster list",
the Monster list is now searchable! You can search for a vendor name, and
other key words, like wire wheel, etc.

> Perhaps a "tech Tip" page with clips from the mgs

You will find the MG Tech page listed on the main SOL Tech page, at:
http://www.team.net/sol/tech/

More articles Welcome!

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!