Re: females on list

To: Gen <glcory@artsci.wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: females on list
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:22:09 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, Gen wrote:

> I'm one, new to my car -- only had _him_ since Thanksgiving.  I named him

Lament about paucity of unattached men with knowledge of MG starters deleted

> had to do something to get my attention -- as a result, I have a car
> that's broken and no man.

I assume (actually I know) that WUSTL is Washington University (from
whence I graduated a couple of times back before the dawn of history).  I
know a nice fellow in St. Louis who was not married last time I talked to
him, and who is restoring a land rover.  I don't think he is weird, unless
having a a LR and an airplane to restore means you are weird.  And my
brother (very married) is an independent mechanic in St. Louis who will
replace MG starters for a modest fee.

Ray

Disclaimer:  I get nothing out of fixing people up with people or cars up
with mechanics, except the satisfaction of meddling in the lives of others.

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910