Re: MGB original colors

To: Bert.Otten@nni.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB original colors
From: "W. B. Olson" <WBOLSON@cherokee.astate.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 13:00:45 CST
My 67 BGT was mineral blue when new.  Painred sevceral times since
then, I stripped it and returned it to mineral blue.  I really like
the color.  It's rare and is in the Moss book for this model.  I got
dupont laquer for the engine bay and trunk area and had the dealer
mix up an enamel base coat for the base coat - cleare coat on the
rest of the car.