Re: MGB original colors

To: Bert.Otten@nni.nl
Subject: Re: MGB original colors
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@onramp.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 17:03:03 -0600

--

Bert-

Get a copy of Moss's catalogue.  There is a comprehensive color code listing by
model years in
the back pages.  I am at work and don't have a copy right now...e-mail me
directly if you have
any specific questions that I can answer.

Wayne Kube
Plano, TX
'79 MGB Still Under Restoration
'91 Isuzu Rodeo