Frozen Pistons 65 MGB

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frozen Pistons 65 MGB
From: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@mdc.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 19:58:55 -0500
I have had my LBC stored in the back of my garage since 85.  I got the =
fever recently and started to revive it.  I started with a new battery =
(replaced the 2 sixs with a single 12V) and in the process of rebuilding =
the master brake cylinder.  Noticed a couple of more problems; 1) Don't =
hear the fuel pump and can't turn the crankshaft.  Removed the plugs =
last night and squirted penetrating oil into the cylinders followed by a =
heavy dose of mystery oil.  No luck yet by rocking the car in gear.  Any =
thoughts on freeing the crank before I tackle the fuel pump??

Thanks;
Ken 65B