[Top] [All Lists]

Re: TD Tonneau Cover Bar on back of Seat

To: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <>
Subject: Re: TD Tonneau Cover Bar on back of Seat
From: Alan Wilson <>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:18:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 11 Apr 1996, Robert J Donahue/DELCO wrote:

> I see in the catalogs something called a tonneau cover bar that
> goes across the back of the seats near the top. My car does not
> have this part. Is this bar a structural part of the seats, or just some
> accessory to go with a tonneau cover?
When the top is down and the tonneau cover is folded down over the top, 
this bar makes the front edge of the tonneau (where it is folded) look
neater in that the fold (down) is sharper.

Mine is a two piece curved rod.  The ends fit in the slots where the top
pivots just behind the doors and the middle curves back to follow the 
lines of the rear of the interior of the car just in front of the
folded top.

[Sorry I didn't use the proper British terms for the car parts.]

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>