'67 Midget for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 Midget for Sale
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@cris.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 14:58:01 -0700
OK, I hate to do it, but I'm selling the Smidgin to focus on the B.

it is....

a 1967 Midget MK 3, BRG.  Very little rust, and NO major rust anywhere.
This is an original California car with black plates.  The motor was rebuilt
by the PO, brakes are good.  It runs very well and I just rebuilt the carbs.
New Robbins top, The interior is all there, but needs some seeing-to.  It
also has an aftermarket Addco front anti-sway bar, but no other performance
modifications.  The car is positive ground and completely stock.  The tires
and tubes are almost new.  Freshly tuned.

What it needs:

Some general body work and a new left rear fender might be a good idea,
though the one that's on right now is fixable.
Paint
A few little trim pieces
New carpets would be nice
New seat foams would be good too, though the vinyl is OK
The transmission is sticky coming out of 1st gear, but is othewrwise OK

Asking $1600

The car is in Palo Alto, Ca.  Email me at aramm@concentric.net if you're
interested.

Cheers,