Waving at Other MG's

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Waving at Other MG's
From: Kosti Hennighausen <henn0023@itlabs.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:31:41 -0500 (CDT)
I think you must have hit a dry spell.

Driving home from buying my midget, a jaguar e-type pulled up next to me,
12 cylinders purring in their signature baritone.  The two guys riding in
it grinned and gave me the thumbs-up.  Then, as the light changed, they
waited as I pulled out in front and merged into their lane.  True
gentlemen.

When I've seen other MG drivers on the road, the only time they've failed
to waive has been when their eyes have glazed blind by the sheer joy of
driving (or by the shock that the car is actually running).

Keep waving!

* Konstantinos Hennighausen, J.D., B.S.A.E.            |____|    *
* Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics   O \  / O   *
* University of Minnesota                             //====||   *
* ('79 Midget)                                                   *