Re: Waving at Other MG's

To: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Subject: Re: Waving at Other MG's
From: Bill D <billd@doa.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:32:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 29 Jul 1996 Michael.Lytton@sierra.com wrote:

>      This makes three MG's in a row that haven't waved back.  I remember
>      getting honks and light flashes even in heavy traffic back in the
>      early eighties.  Do you other drivers acknowledge each other on the
>      road?

Yes.

I own a 1971 MGB here in Wilmington Delaware.

Other 'B owners wave back.  Spitfire owners wave back.  Triumph TR owners
sometimes wave back.  E-Type owners never wave back.

Bill

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill D)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have