Re: State of LBCs/message of doom/from my soap box

To: drded@ix.netcom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: State of LBCs/message of doom/from my soap box
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 18:32:41 -0500 (EST)

<< little quick math and discover that for the $5256 that M$$ta lease is
 going to cost them, they can have the entire drive train on their B
 rebuilt and still have enough for some body work and paint touch up,
 left over.  >>

Interesting point! We can own these cars, drive the wheels off them like they
were meant to be, and restore them over, and over again, for less than the
price of new cars during the same lifetime. Economics is never a reason for
giving them up.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN