Re: @!#$*&% Weather -Reply

To: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Subject: Re: @!#$*&% Weather -Reply
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 00:32:00 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Kenneth Scott wrote:

> Sunday I was toolong arround having a wonderful time in my LBC.
> Tuesday I was shovelling 33" of snow (Worcester, MA).  Be grateful,
> Kai, your flurries will be gone long before mine.
> Ken Scott

Hmmm, before we bought our rv van conversion for skiing, camping, etc
we put the spare trunk (with the ski rack mounted on it) onto the B,
switched to the snow (NOT all-season) tyres, and drove in the snow
to go skiing quite happily.  The B will handle quite a bit of snow.

The only thing was, did we want the windscreen defrosted, or our toes
warmed up; but not both.  The B's heater wasn't made for North American
winters, even with the hard top installed.

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen