British Car Week

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Week
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:17:59 -0400 (EDT)
I drove my MGBGT to the shopping center yesterday, and when I returned to my
car, there was a Miata parked next to it. The owner of the Miata and his
friend, both in their early thirties, were walking around the MG, admiring
it. We exchanged a few pleasantries, I answered a few questions about the MG,
we complimented each other on our cars, and I drove off. As I pulled out of
the parking lot, they both gave me a "thumbs up" sign.

The weather was perfect, but I didn't see another LBC!

In just a few minutes, after the temperature warms up a few degrees, I will
get in the TR6, with the top down, for a trip to the hardware store. Right
now, the temperature is in the upper 50s, expected to climb to the mid 70s.

Just my contribution to BCW!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN