British Car Week

To: jamiep@cris.com
Subject: British Car Week
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 18:05:08 -0700
Here in sunny California, Saturday, May 17th, has been a very good day for
British Car sightings.  The weather has been hot (around 100 degrees) and
the cars have been out.  I've seen 6 MGB's (2 red chrome, 1 green chrome, 1
black/silver chrome GT, 1 primrose rubber, and 1 harvest orange rubber
bumper), 1 blue TR250, 2 blue and 1 red TR6, and a white AH 3000.  That
doesn't count my own green 71 MGBGT.  Its been very nice to see all these
british cars on the road today!  Lets keep it like that!!!      Nina