RE: MG Tunes

To: "patrick bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>, "patrick bailey" <pbailey@qnet.com>,
Subject: RE: MG Tunes
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 97 02:25:28 UT
IQ test seems most appropriate...

Dr. Doug

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of patrick bailey
Sent:   Friday, September 05, 1997 10:08 PM
To:     Mike Lishego
Cc:     steffy; MG List

> don't think that just anyone can own an MG.
> --
> Michael S. Lishego

You are SO correct!!I ran into a guy a couple of years ago that had just
bought a 78 B,and he sold
it after a few months ...He was complaining about this and that ...didn't like
having to top up the
carb...the shocks etc etc.I think they should have a test for potential LBC
owners....What kind of
test do you think would be appropiate?Banging your head against walls....Some
kind of test where you
go from elation to despair every 5 minutes...A test where you have to have
tremendous patience like
putting a nut on a bolt while standing on your head ...on a cold concrete
floor....with oil
droppings all over the place.Then and only then would you be allowed to buy
it.
Pat