Speaking of engine mounts...

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Speaking of engine mounts...
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:10:16 -0400
Hi Adrian,
        This is Adrian.  Apparently the 1975 Midget was known to have bad=

motor mounts.  Mine needed replacement.  I would have thought they would
have all been given new ones by now...

Regards,

Adrian

Message text written by "J. Adrian Barnes"
>I noticed the engine mount brackets (?) on my '75 Midget were both
broken..snapped off at the base where it bends to be bolted on to the
frame.  I went to a graveyard and found several more, also broken.  The
guy told me they break all the time.  Is there any way to prevent that
from happening?  Or can I just assume that replacements will be broken
next time I rebuild?<