Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 20:17:39 -0600
As for Sully and the 1 second connect time, that's how it works if you
have a (superior American technology) 128Kbit ISDN connection.

And as for bashing Apples, have you ever noticed that everything coming
out of Hollywood always have the geeks using Apple computers? It is very
unusual to ever see the ubiquitous screen from the Redmond Gorilla.

(I apologize in advance for participating in this thread)

Bob Allen, Kansas City, 69CGT, 75TR6, 60Elva,
486DX66(W3.1), 486DX66(W95), 90Pent(W95), 90Pent(NT3.51s),
200Pent(NT4.0), Dell Portable (W95).
"I think there is a world market for about 5 computers."
Thomas J. Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1948