Re: Jensen-Healey? MBC content, no lbc?

To: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>, MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jensen-Healey? MBC content, no lbc?
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 21:54:41 -0600
Paul,
At the dealership that I once worked for, the Healey was known for an
underdeveloped engine (500 miles per pint of oil consumed was thought
normal!) and lousey paint.
Having said that, I really liked the car: it was fast and cornered well.
The shape was boring (to me) and the interior sort of plain (but not plaid,
thank God!), but in my opinion, it was a real sports car.
I know at least three guys that own them, and they claim that all the bugs
have been ironed out.
Take a look, and see what you think.
I seem to recall that they were about 140 HP....but I could be wrong.
Regards, Ray