Re: Jensen-Healey

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jensen-Healey
From: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 19:36:23 -0800
Paul,

Years ago, I worked as a salesman in a British car dealership.  They had a
brand new Jensen GT (same car, but hardtop version) in the showroom that
wouldn't even run- and it was expensive.

I test drove a low mileage roadster a couple of years ago.  It drove awful
and seemed to be falling apart.  This was a "good one."  I would be
reluctant to buy one.  I know the heads are prone to cracking, headgaskets
to blowing, and fuel lines to leak on the engine causing fires.

Let me know your impressions of the car.

I like my Miata.

Don Scott