Re: New Member Intro

To: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson), sbart7kb@www.mwc.edu
Subject: Re: New Member Intro
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:59:23 -0500
I would add one book to Mikes's list.  I own Porters book, and reccommend
it, but I feel that Jim Tyler's "MGB:  Restoration, Preparation,
Maintenance" to be a superior overview of the MGB.  It includes a terrific
section on evaluation, and selection of an MGB, and I reccommend it highly
as a must read.

Regards,

Chris Delling