Re: New Toys

To: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Subject: Re: New Toys
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:23:29 -0500
One of these days, Bob!

Actually I replaced the stock low compression pistons in my RBB motor with
a new set of early 18V pistons, and installed a Piper camshaft to replace
the trashed original over the winter.  Just got the car running, and ran in
the camshaft.  Will need to put some miles on before I will be ready to
hammer on the motor.

Once complete, I will proudly(?) reveal what the car can do.

Regards,

Chris Delling