Re: Stupid Question

To: "Kevin Richards" <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid Question
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:16:06 -0700
Kevin,

Well said.  I think Mark just reached the exploding point on excess server
bandwidth at an unfortunate moment.  I'm fairly certain that the vast
majority of us welcome newcomers and their "stupid" questions as they
become acclimated to the list (I surely hope so, anyway).

By the way, NOS stands for (I think!!) New Original Stock, meaning that the
parts are brand new, original equipment spares that someone has managed to
stockpile for at least 18 years (as opposed to aftermarket spares).
Someone please correct me if I am wrong
here.

Here's hoping that cooler heads prevail--it's silly to lose members due to
one ill-advised response.

Scott McKorkle
Issaquah, WA
1978 MGB