FW: RE: Stupid Question

To: mgs
Subject: FW: RE: Stupid Question
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:32:08 -0600 (MDT)
line 4  global taboo body match "/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 21]

From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Subject: RE: Stupid Question
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:02:52 -0700

I'm going to throw my two cents in here.
 I'm on Marks side. There is allot of information in the "Welcome to the
list"  message. Everyone should read it. I'm sure Mark gets tired of
people sending unsubscribe messages to him or to the list or to list
owner. Or reading a bunch of complaints about someone's auto reply which
just chokes the list more.
I've been on other lists that had so many idiots with dam "out of the
Office" auto replies turned on that I got over 600 messages in one day
most of which were people complaining about number of messages !
 If you're going to use something, read the instructions. All of the
instructions.
Let's all remember, this is not a service we're paying for. This is out
of the good graces of Marks heart. If you don't like the policies, step
up and take over the admin work yourself.