Re: 77-80 B Speakers

To: "Jason Sawyer" <jason.sawyer@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: 77-80 B Speakers
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:58:47 -0500
Jason,
I have a blank plate where the music would go (I like it that way), but I
could SWEAR I saw a big discussion on this a few months ago on the MG
Enthusiast BBS. Try  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/bbsa/sub90.html , the MG
Enthusiasts BBS Archive. Snoop around there, or ask the question on the BBS.
I may have seen the discussion on a website, so you may try doing a
websearch for "MGB stereo speakers" or something like that. It's worth a
shot, just promise us you won't stuff Fiero seats (speakers in the headrest)
into your B, ok? (I've seen mention of this) The info is out there on the
'net, I just can't remember where! (Did someone say Crutchfield would help
in this regard?)
Dan
'73 B