Re: 2 publications that may be of interest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 2 publications that may be of interest
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@west.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:09:28 -0700
Joseph:
        Nice info, I lost my copy of the importation info.  Now I can
replace it.  This publication makes very good reading for any LBC
enthusiast interested in the production changes required for the US
market.  The 2 wiper to 3 wiper change that has been debated recently is
one of the typical changes required by Federal safety standards.  The
pamphlet gives the law changes on a year by year basis, so you can see
when and why MG had to redisign the car.  The headrests in 69, the door
intrusion bars in 73, the non-winged knock offs, they are all there.  It
is interesting reading and makes sense of the changes.

Kelvin.