"tatty" cars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "tatty" cars
From: Murray Arundell <marundel@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:35:33 +1000 (EST)
Whilst I'm in agreement with what Keith has said I just want to ask the
question, Why do so many people immediately assume that people with "Show
Queen" cars (a term I hate), have pots of money.

I know many guys who own such cars and believe me these guys are just people
on regular incomes.  The difference is that their dedication lies in a
different direction to others.  Maybe this is not the case in the USA.

But remeber it can take an awful lot of money to compete successfully in
sporting events in an MG or any LBC.

I've been down the Concours Trail myself but have happily recovered!  My
cars are ex-concours cars but get driven.....  A lot!

My 0.02 worth.......

Murray Arundell - Land of Oz